How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Fleetwood At Slate Run
We require that the renter abide by all community and association covenants. To guide us in this duty, we will request that you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.
If your rental property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Most often the renter needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. In some communities, you'll need to turn in your old passes before new passes can be issued.
a handy archive for property owners in Fleetwood At Slate Run
- Before you rent out your property in Fleetwood At Slate Run
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fleetwood At Slate Run property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Fleetwood At Slate Run
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Fleetwood At Slate Run