How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Cross Junction
We require that the tenant abide by all community and association rules. To help us in this duty, we need the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.
If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's job to secure those passes. Most often the renter needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to give us the old passes before new passes can be issued.
a free archive for property owners in Cross Junction
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Cross Junction
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Cross Junction landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Cross Junction
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Cross Junction