How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Fairway Manor Estates
We require that the renter abide by all community and association covenants. To assist us in this endeavor, we will request that the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.
If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Most often the tenant needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to give us your old passes before new passes can be issued.
a free reference for landlords in Fairway Manor Estates
- Before you rent out your investment in Fairway Manor Estates
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairway Manor Estates rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Fairway Manor Estates
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Fairway Manor Estates