How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Dunn Loring

We require that the renter abide by all community and association covenants. To guide us in this duty, we ask that the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.

If your rental property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Most often the tenant needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to turn in your old passes before new passes can be issued.