How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Clifton

We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To assist us in this endeavor, we will request that you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's job to secure those passes. Typically the renter needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. In some communities, you'll need to turn in your old passes before new passes can be issued.