How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Riverwood

We require that the renter abide by all community and association covenants. To help us in this duty, we ask that you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your rental property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's job to arrange for those passes. Most often the renter needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to turn in the old passes before new passes can be issued.