How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Port Royal

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association rules. To assist us in this duty, we need you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your rental property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's job to arrange for those passes. Most often the tenant needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. In some communities, you'll need to give us your old passes before new passes can be issued.