How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Alexandria Crossing
We require that the renter abide by all community and association covenants. To assist us in this endeavor, we will request that the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.
If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to secure those passes. Typically the tenant needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to give us the old passes before new passes can be issued.
a useful archive for landlords in Alexandria Crossing
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Alexandria Crossing
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria Crossing rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Alexandria Crossing
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Alexandria Crossing