How we deal with the utility companies for your rental investment in Edinburg
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the renter taking possession of the rental investment. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between renter and property owner to make sure that the utilities are not turned off during the transition.
Is it time to sell?
Call (703)765-0300 to talk with an agent.
a good archive for property owners in Edinburg
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Edinburg
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Edinburg property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Edinburg
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Edinburg