How we handle the utility companies for your rental in Alcova Heights
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the property. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and landlord to ensure that the utilities do not go off during the transition.
Nesbitt Realty provides award-winning property management services.
Learn more about how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.
a handy archive for property owners in Alcova Heights
- Before you lease out your rental property in Alcova Heights
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alcova Heights property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Alcova Heights
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Alcova Heights