How we deal with the utility companies for your property in Arlington
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the renter taking possession of the rental property. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and property owner to ensure that the utilities do not go off during the transition.
Nesbitt Realty provides award-winning property management services.
Learn more about how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.
a useful reference for landlords in Arlington
- Before you lease out your rental in Arlington
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Arlington landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Arlington
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Arlington