How we handle the utility companies for your rental in Arlington
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the property. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day before occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and landlord to ensure that the utilities do not go off during the transition.
Is it time to sell?
Call (703)765-0300 to talk with an agent.
a handy source for property owners in Arlington
- Before you rent out your investment in Arlington
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Arlington landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Arlington
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Arlington