How we deal with the utility companies for your property in Alexandria Crossing
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the rental. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between renter and property owner to make sure that the utilities do not go off during the transition.
Buying Tips & Suggestions
Find out why clients love our tiny family business.
a good reference for property owners in Alexandria Crossing
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Alexandria Crossing
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria Crossing owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Alexandria Crossing
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Alexandria Crossing