Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the hard work, as the rental investor, you must:
- Permit us to keep your rental in good and safe condition;
- Allow us to obey building codes and housing regulations pertaining to fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your reserve funds in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for repairs. Whenever we can we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a free source for property owners in Warren County
- Before you rent out your property in Warren County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Warren County landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Warren County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Warren County