Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the heavy lifting, as the property owner, you must:
- Permit us to keep your property in good and safe condition;
- Permit us to obey building codes and housing regulations affecting fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your reserve funds in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for repairs. Whenever possible we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a handy archive for rental investors in Strasburg
- Before you rent out your investment in Strasburg
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Strasburg landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Strasburg
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Strasburg