Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the hard work, as the property owner, you must:
- Allow us to keep your rental property in good and safe condition;
- Allow us to follow building codes and housing regulations pertaining to fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your reserve funds in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for repairs. Whenever possible we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a good reference for property owners in Huntly
- Before you put a renter in your property in Huntly
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Huntly property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Huntly
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Huntly