Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the heavy lifting, as the rental owner, you must:
- Permit us to keep your property in good and safe condition;
- Allow us to follow building codes and housing regulations pertaining to fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your reserve funds in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for repairs. Whenever we can we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a good source for landlords in Summertree Condo Apts
- Before you rent out your rental property in Summertree Condo Apts
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Summertree Condo Apts rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Summertree Condo Apts
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Summertree Condo Apts