Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the heavy lifting, as the rental owner, you must:
- Permit us to keep your rental property in good and safe condition;
- Allow us to follow building codes and housing regulations affecting fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your reserve funds in good order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for maintenance. Whenever possible we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a good source for rental investors in Rotonda
- Before you rent out your rental in Rotonda
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rotonda owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Rotonda
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Rotonda