Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the heavy lifting, as the rental owner, you must:
- Permit us to keep your rental property in good and safe condition;
- Allow us to obey building codes and housing regulations pertaining to fair housing, health and safety;
- Permit us to keep your reserve funds in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for repairs. Whenever we can we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a useful reference for property owners in Arlington Ridge
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Arlington Ridge
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Arlington Ridge owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Arlington Ridge
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Arlington Ridge