Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the hard work, as the rental investor, you must:
- Permit us to keep your rental in good and safe condition;
- Permit us to obey building codes and housing regulations pertaining to fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your escrow account in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for repairs. Whenever possible we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a good archive for landlords in Sulgrave Manor
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Sulgrave Manor
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Sulgrave Manor property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Sulgrave Manor
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Sulgrave Manor