About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for property owners in Chester Gap
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your property. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may lend keys to maintenance personnel to make repairs on your property. Also we will loan keys to Realtors and agents when necessary to properly market your rental investment. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Should you understand more about this local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for anyone who hopes to review important real estate information about Chester Gap and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles information regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as some interesting facts that you might not be aware of. Not to mention, our Guide features some aspects of living in Chester Gap. Of course, most of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and renters should also find these tools to be somewhat sobering.
a good source for rental investors in Chester Gap
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Chester Gap
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Chester Gap landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Chester Gap
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Chester Gap