About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for rental investors in Springfield
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty will loan keys to handymen to make repairs on the rental home. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents when necessary to properly market the rental. We keep a strict record of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Do you need know more about this local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for anyone who needs to review important real estate information about Springfield and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate includes information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and many interesting facts that you may not be aware of. Furthermore, our Guide highlights quite a few of the benefits of residing in Springfield. As might be expected, all of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but landlords and renters might also find this information to be quite informative.
a useful archive for property owners in Springfield
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Springfield
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Springfield owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Springfield
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Springfield