About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for rental investors in Edsall Park
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your property. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can lend keys to handymen to upkeep your property. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents as needed to properly market the rental. We keep a strict record of all keys that come in and out of our possession.
Do you need understand more about our community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who wants to learn more about Edsall Park and neighboring areas. The Guide to Real Estate compiles information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and a few surprising facts that you may not be aware of. And, our Guide has some elements of life in Edsall Park. As might be expected, all of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants should also find this data to be quite sobering.
a good reference for rental investors in Edsall Park
- Before you put a renter in your property in Edsall Park
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Edsall Park owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Edsall Park
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Edsall Park