About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for owners in Clifton
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may provide keys to maintenance personnel to make repairs on your property. Also we will lend keys to Realtors and agents when needed to properly market the rental. We keep a strict record of all keys that entering into and also depart our possession.
Should you know more about our local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for everyone who wants to review important real estate information about Clifton and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes information regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as some shocking facts that you may not be aware of. Furthermore, our Guide highlights some benefits of living in Clifton. Of course, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters will probably also find this information to be quite informative.
a free source for rental investors in Clifton
- Before you rent out your rental in Clifton
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Clifton rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Clifton
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Clifton