About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for landlord in Alexandria Crossing
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may loan keys to handymen to make repairs on the rental home. Also we will loan keys to Realtors and agents as necessary to properly market the rental home. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Do you want know more about the community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who wants to learn more about Alexandria Crossing and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, as well as many surprising facts that you may not be aware of. Also, our Guide has quite a few of the assets of residing in Alexandria Crossing. Of course, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants should also find this data to be quite sobering.
a handy reference for landlords in Alexandria Crossing
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Alexandria Crossing
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria Crossing rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Alexandria Crossing
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Alexandria Crossing