Are tenants in Fleetwood At Slate Run required to buy renter's insurance?
The Commonwealth of Virginia does not require that renters in Fleetwood At Slate Run to buy renter’s insurance. However, our leases require that tenants obtain a renter's insurance policy which pays for losses of the tenant's personal property due to theft, fire, tenant negligence, or if someone is injured at the property. A’s insurance policy protects the property from loss, but not the renter’s personal property if it is damaged, destroyed or stolen. Please contact your insurance agent to let them know that you are putting your property into service.
a free archive for property owners in Fleetwood At Slate Run
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Fleetwood At Slate Run
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fleetwood At Slate Run property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Fleetwood At Slate Run
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Fleetwood At Slate Run