Conspicuous Interior Unit Townhouse $499,500 ⁙ Springfield VA 22152If you are trying to find interior unit townhouses like 6356 Shaundale Dr, Nesbitt Realty can help. We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these colonial homes like 6356 Shaundale Dr interest you. Indeed, you will probably be shocked by what this interior unit townhouse has for the right buyer. Continue reading
Shopping for a property with a garage in Springfield? Continue reading
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Homes For Approximately $550,000?If you're considering a place of residence like 9003 Armendown Dr, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22152 area.
Real Estate Things About The 22152 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22152 area is 39 years. 9003 Armendown Dr is 40 years old.
- The 22152 Area has an average price per square foot of $387 . But, 9003 Armendown Dr is $424 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22152 area is 34 days.
- The average living area in the 22152 area is 1,655 sqft. Above all, 9003 Armendown Dr has 1,284 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22152 area?
A Primer On Residences For Sale In Fairfax County9007 Mulvaney Ct is a Striking $565,000 4-bedroom 3-baths home in 22152 in Fairfax County, But it's not for every buyer. As a home buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want For example.How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down? The highest priced residence in the neighborhood is listed for $565,000. Do you know if 9007 Mulvaney Ct is a good value? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Shannon Station Continue reading
Fascinating info about the real estate market 01/14/2022 in Fairfax CountyAre you considering purchasing a home in Fairfax County? Of course, it's an intelligent idea to learn more about Fairfax County real estate. If so, you will likely be surprised by what is happening in the Fairfax County real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the Fairfax County real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in Fairfax County, and
- facts about Fairfax County real estate.
6267 Rathlin Dr, Springfield VA 22152 :: 3 BR // 3 BA // 1 HB // $2,500 Continue reading