Mulling over the idea of Homes At Fair Ridge? Ponder This Residence.
If you’re comparing interior unit townhouses to buy in Fairfax we’ve collected some specifics for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 4022 Rosemeade Dr.
The Fairfax Area Details
- The average days on market in the Fairfax area is 53 days.
- The average living area in the Fairfax area is 2,592 sqft. In contrast, 4022 Rosemeade Dr has 2,375 sqft of living area.
- The Fairfax Area has an average price per square foot of $394
. Still, 4022 Rosemeade Dr is $286 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Fairfax area?
- 11352 Aristotle Dr #7-108 is the least expensive home in the Fairfax area. 11352 Aristotle Dr #7-108 is listed for $289,000. Conversely, 11721 Washington St is the highest-priced home in the Fairfax area. 11721 Washington St is asking $2,750,000.
- The median age of homes in the Fairfax area is 23 years. 4022 Rosemeade Dr is 29 years old.
Moreover, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Above all, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/12/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the Fairfax area or for information about interior unit townhouses such as 4022 Rosemeade Dr.
What Can I Get In Fairfax For $700,000?
Will Nesbitt likes 4017 Rosemeade Dr. This home at Fair Ridge in 22033 in Fairfax looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Will Nesbitt is not recommending you purchase this home in particular. That's because, until Will Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for Will Nesbitt to know if this is the most compatible property for you. There are many factors to consider.
Some of your considerations may include:
What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air. Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at neighborhood is natural gas. Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?