Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about 22015 real estate as of 07/24/2023Are you contemplating buying real estate in 22015? There's a lot to learn about 22015 real estate and we can help. If so, you will possibly be shocked by what is happening in the 22015 real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the 22015 real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in 22015, and
- facts about 22015 real estate.
How Much Is A 2-bedroom Unit/Flat-style Residence In Burke?5825 Cove Landing Rd #201 is located in the Burke area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are various basic datas for home shoppers who are looking at this area to contemplate.
Real Estate Matters About The Burke Area
- The median age of homes in the Burke area is 42 years. 5825 Cove Landing Rd #201 is 40 years old.
- The Burke Area has an average price per square foot of $390 . Nevertheless, 5825 Cove Landing Rd #201 is $338 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Burke area is 20 days.
- The average living area in the Burke area is 1,904 sqft. However, 5825 Cove Landing Rd #201 has 886 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Burke area?
Are You Pursuing No Less Than 841 Sqft Of Condo in 22015?For a few buyers square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration. But for most buyers, the actual size of the living is a vital concern. At a price of $299,900, 5904 Cove Landing Rd #201, Burke VA is an intriguing condo compared to other residences advertised for sale now. Continue reading
How is the real estate market 11/20/2021 in Burke area?Are you pondering purchasing real estate in Burke area? As a matter of course, you will want to learn something about Burke area real estate. On the other hand, even if you are not astonished by what is happening in Burke area, you can benefit from this information. See below for more info about the current state of the Burke area real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data
- what's currently for sale in the Burke area
- facts about Burke real estate
This 1 bedroom abode in Burke, Virginia is listed for $285,000. The listing agent represents the seller. Nesbitt Realty is a buyer's real estate professional specializing in buyers who need to acquire in Burke, Virginia. You might decide that renting is better for you than purchasing, because attaining a unit has its drawbacks. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of getting real estate in 22015. Continue reading