If you are looking for an enchanting mid-sized 3 bedroom detached home for roughly $1,000,000, 410 Tennessee Ave should probably be on your list. But it's not the only mid-sized 3 bedroom property for roughly $1,000,000 you'll want to take into account in Alexandria. Phone Julie Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $980,000 can buy you in The City of Alexandria. This noteworthy property selling at 410 Tennessee Ave is the best choice of property for you for someone. Continue reading
Would You Be Willing To Spend $1,250,000 For A 2,586 Sqft Detached Home In Alexandria?We really like the dream home opportunities in 22305 in Alexandria especially at 311 Kentucky Ave. Here's some basic matters.
The 22305 Area Factors
- The average days on market in the 22305 area is 25 days.
- The average living area in the 22305 area is 1,109 sqft. Conversely, 311 Kentucky Ave has 2,586 sqft of living area.
- The 22305 Area has an average price per square foot of $483 . On the other hand, 311 Kentucky Ave is $483 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22305 area?
- 4 Ashby St #B is the least expensive home in the 22305 area. 4 Ashby St #B is listed for $219,900. In contrast, 311 Kentucky Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22305 area. 311 Kentucky Ave is asking $1,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22305 area is 79 years. 311 Kentucky Ave is 81 years old.
1647 Kenwood Ave, Alexandria VA 22302 :: 2 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // $399,000 Continue reading
We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these nice homes interest you. Continue reading
Are you looking at homes for sale in the City of Alexandria? Call Andrew Patton. Andrew Patton is a local ace. Continue reading
Beverly Hills is a community of single family houses and townhouses located in West Alexandria just off I-395. Continue reading