The 16th Annual Alexandria Warehouse Sales returns to Old Town on Saturday February 8 2020. The event which is the longest running boutique driven warehouse sale will be held at The Westin Alexandria Old Town located in the Carlyle District. Continue reading
On November 29th the City of Alexandria will be hosting its very own Black Friday! Dubbed as Alexandria’s Alternative Black Friday, more than 40 independent boutiques in Old Town and Del Ray will be offering special deals on designer and coveted merchandise including home decor, chic fashions, gourmet food. classic toys and gifts for dogs. Boutiques will also be offering special discounts with some opening by 7 am.Continue reading
A new bead boutique that specializes in unique and hard to find glass beads has opened in Alexandria. The boutique, called Praha Beads and Jewelry is located on the second floor of 215 S. Union St in Old Town Alexandria. Continue reading
Before user scroll down, stop and see spouse, Mister and Mrs. Will and Julie Nesbitt a telephone away, (703) 765 0300 (extension 1004 Julie extension 1005 Will) to get started on Real Estate purchase. Broker Will Nesbitt and Management Julie Nesbitt, aware to Northern VA Real Estate listings Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Burke, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Great Falls, Lorton, Mclean, Springfield, Vienna. Nesbitt Realty Agent, their son Stuart William Nesbitt III, and others (Ron Ginyard, Nora Yelland, Andrew Goodman Patton), can guide through Real Estate transaction Belle View, Bucknell, Cameron Station, Carlyle District, Carlyle Towers, Crystal City, Fort Hunt, Huntington, Kingstowne, Montebello, Mount Vernon, New Alexandria, Old Town, Rosslyn, West End.
Properties in Groveton
- $1,050,000: 3005 Franklin St, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Fairview | Comparables |
- $625,000: 6719 Quander Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Bucknell Manor | Comparables |
- $659,000: 2500 Fairview Dr, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Fairview | Comparables |
- $406,000: 3544 Huntley Manor Ln #136b, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Groveton Woods | Comparables |
- $399,900: 6513 Brick Hearth Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306 | South Kings Forest | Comparables |
- $1,049,900: 2413 Stokes Ln, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Stokes Jeramiah | Comparables |
- $729,900: 2908 E Lee Ave E, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Memorial Heights | Comparables |
Alexandria activity during work much preparing and maintaining, sited Nesbitt Realty. Broker Will Nesbitt and Management Julie Nesbitt settle and format, from business headquarters Real Estate transactions, throughout Alexandria, Arlington, Annandale, Springfield, Del Ray, Burke, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Lorton, Mclean, and Vienna. Nesbitt Realty Agents, has Stuart Nesbitt been mentioned, his understanding and familiarity of Northern VA is renowned. Nesbitt Realty can add to your Real Estate need at: Cameron Station, Carlyle District, Carlyle Towers, Crystal City, Fort Hunt, Huntington, Kingstowne, Fort Hunt, Montebello, Mount Vernon, New Alexandria, Old Town Alexandria, Rosslyn, West End.
Need to talk? (703) 765 0300 Nesbitt Realty
Properties in Bucknell Heights
Properties in Inlet Cove
- Inlet Cove is alongside Route 1
- This neighborhood of townhouses is near grocers and eateries
- Inlet Cove is close to Fort Belvoir, Alexandria, and Potomac Mills shops, in the city of Woodbridge
- Interior to these properties are multilevel
- Inlet Cove is serene
Properties in Woodbridge
Properties in Arlington
Beds: 4 / Baths: 3 full, 1 half baths / Living Area: 3,024 sqft
3000 Sq Ft of elegant living space in this renovated Colonial - rebuilt from the ground up in...
Beds: 6 / Baths: 5 full, 1 half baths / Living Area: 6,005 sqft
Welcome to this TO BE BUILT custom home by M-R Custom Homes (formerly MR Project Management)...
Properties in New Alexandria
Properties in 22307
No active listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Potomac Yards- Gigantic outdoor shopping center. Target, Staples, Best Buy, T.J. Maxx, Barnes and Noble, and more.
- Pentagon City– Close to the Pentagon. Nordstrom, and other luxury retail stores, near a metro stop.
- Tysons Corner- Tysons I and Tysons II. Jewelers, lavish department stores, etc inside two separate massive shopping malls.
- Richmond Highway- Marshalls, Walmart, and many stores along this stretch of highway.
- Old Town– Big Wheel Bikes, Banana Republic, After Time Comics, and many other shops, close to the Potomac River.