We’re comparing condos and townhouses in Alexandria Virginia. This townhouse is advertised for sale at 1642 Mount Eagle Pl for only $329,000. This home in Parkfairfax can help you understand just how far your money really can go in Alexandria.
We’re comparing townhouses in Springfield Virginia. For an asking price of $345,734, you can call this home in Springfield yours. 7734 Lemoyne Ln compares nicely with others available in Springfield.
Are you ready to buy a home?
All across Northern Virginia, people are looking to a buy home – either now or in the future. Over the last few years, lower interest rates have come along, making it more affordable than ever to buy a home. In order to buy a house, you’ll need to start saving your money and have enough for the closing costs and a down payment. Check out our Closing Cost Estimator and talk to an agent to get an idea of what you need to have on hand to make your home purchase.
In most cases, the closing costs will run you around 5% of the property price. Before you purchase the home, you should always get an estimate. An estimate won’t be the exact price, although it will be really close. You should always plan to save up a bit more money than you need, just to be on the safe side. It’s always best to have more than enough than not enough.
You’ll know your ready to buy a home when you know exactly how much you can afford, and you’re willing to stick with your plan. When you buy a home and get your monthly mortgage payment, it shouldn’t be any more than 25% of your total monthly income. Although there are lenders out there who will say that you can afford to pay more, you should never let them talk you into doing so – but stick to your budget instead.
Read more about buying now
Arlington is centrally located in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Arlington is home to great schools, world-class restaurants, a plethora of shopping options and has ease of access by car and public transportation to some of the largest and best employers in the world. For this reason, real estate in Arlington can command some of the highest prices in the country. Arlington is loosely organized into a number of urban villages including Shirlington and Crystal City. Each of these villages has a unique feel and personality that make up the patchwork of Arlington County Virginia.
We help our clients buy homes in Northern VA.
Our home buyer’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a buyer’s agent?
- What is a buyer’s rebate?
- How much does representation cost?
- How we find your new home?
- How much home can you afford?
- How much are closing costs?
- Alexandria condos priced between $200,000 to $225,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $225,000 to $250,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $250,000 to $275,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $275,000 to $300,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $400,000 to $425,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $425,000 to $450,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $450,000 to $475,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $475,000 to $500,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $600,000 to $625,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $625,000 to $650,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $650,000 to $675,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $675,000 to $700,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $700,000 to $725,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $725,000 to $750,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $750,000 to $775,000
- Alexandria condos priced between $775,000 to $800,000
At a price of $395,000, 87 Fendall Ave, Alexandria VA is an intriguing property compared to other townhouses on the market now.. 87 Fendall Ave is a 1,365 sqft foot townhouses in Alexandria. Compare 87 Fendall Ave to others in the area that have less sqft of living area.
What about purchasing in Lofts? If you’re serious you may want to consider this.
- Included in the association fees, residents at Lofts enjoy other.
- The average age of mid-rise condos on the market in Lofts is 28 years.
- Properties in Lofts typically have 2 bedrooms.
- The average above grade living area in Lofts is 1,146 sq.ft.
- Properties range from $254,400 to $256,900.
We’ve been telling buyers that The Monarch can be a great neighborhood.
- Properties in The Monarch typically do not have basements.
- Residents here are served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School.
- Middle school children at The Monarch attend George Washington Middle School.
- You might want to compare The Monarch to Tiers of Manchester Lake.
- Properties are chic and sophisticated with modern kitchen appointments.
- Properties range from $144,900 to $218,500.
- Sequoyah has excellent access to public transportation.
- Sequoyah homes typically do not have garages.
- The average above grade living area in Sequoyah is 1,144 sq.ft.
- Included in the association fees at Sequoyah: trash removal, playground, tennis courts, snow removal, pool, and master insurance policy.
- Properties in Sequoyah typically have 1 to 4 bedrooms.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Sequoyah is 43 years.
Clients sometimes ask us about homes for sale around $750,000. Prices vary across the county but in 22031 our featured townhouses will cost you $704,990. Our featured property is located at 9612 Stockwell Ln in Metrowest.