This 4 bedroom residence in Alexandria, Virginia is asking $689,000. Stuart Nesbitt can help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range. Not everybody is cut out to own a $689,000 Split Foyer-style property in 22308 in Alexandria, and if you're one of those people, it's better to find this out now than when you're under contract. Stuart Nesbitt can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in 22308 in Alexandria.
Are you wondering how much house you can buy in Alexandria for around $619,900? At a price of $619,900, 8313 Fort Hunt Rd is one of our favorite house in Fairfax County. If you’re shopping for 1,388 sqft, then a houses at Collingwood Estates might be your next home.
This 4 bedroom property is in Alexandria. Not everybody is cut out to own a home in Alexandria, and if you’re one of those people, it’s better to find this out now than when you’re under contract. Julie Nesbitt can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in Fairfax County. It’s best to rely on a Alexandria expert like Julie Nesbitt to shop for homes. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return good results.
If you’re looking at real estate in Alexandria and your budget is close to $624,900, here are a few interesting selections to choose from.
If you’re thinking about spending $624,900 in Alexandria, you’ll want to know about 1117 Neal Dr. This slate of homes starts with a 2,928 sqft. home with 3 full baths and 0 half baths.
See more in Collingwood Estates
A picture is worth a thousand words. So what’s a gallery of images of Alexandria houses worth?
Don’t wait until you’ve found a home in Alexandria to get approved for a mortgage, investigate insurance, or consider a moving schedule. Julie Nesbitt can help with the preliminary work of home buying. When you’re home shopping, it’s best to focus on the wants and needs of the people who will actually be living in the home. Too many opinions can really make it difficult to make a decision.
Collingwood is in Fort Hunt. Homes here were built in the 60’s. Collingwood is near the Potomac River. Collingwood is served by Waynewood Elementary School, Carl Sandburg Middle School, and West Potomac High School.Continue reading
Advanced preparation can help make the sale process quicker and easier in the long run.
- Consider a pre-sale home inspection. An inspector will be able to give you a good indication of the trouble areas that will stand out to potential buyers, and you’ll be able to make repairs before open houses begin.
- Organize and clean. Pare down clutter and pack up your least-used items, such as large blenders and other kitchen tools, out-of-season clothes, toys, and seasonal items. Store items off-site or in boxes neatly arranged in the garage or basement. Clean the windows, carpets, walls, lighting fixtures, and baseboards to make the house shine.
- Get replacement estimates. Do you have big-ticket items that will need to be replaced soon? Find out how much it will cost to repair an older roof or replace worn carpeting, even if you don’t plan to do so. The figures will help buyers determine if they can afford the home, and they’ll be handy when negotiations begin.
- Locate warranties. Gather up the warranties, guarantees, and user manuals for the furnace, washer/dryer, dishwasher, and any other items that will remain with the house. It may seem like this task can be left until closing, but you don’t want lost paperwork or last-minute scrambling to cause the deal to fall through.
- Spruce up the curb appeal. Walk out to the front of your home, close your eyes, and pretend you’re a prospective buyer seeing the property for the first time. As you approach the front door, what is your impression of the property? Do the lawn and bushes look neatly manicured? Is the address clearly visible? What do you see framing the entrance, if anything? Is the walkway free of cracks and impediments?
Properties in villamay
See more in villamay