When the time comes to sell your home in Eton Square, it’s smart to take a look at what garden-style condos have sold at Eton Square in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your Brick and Siding Contemporary’s value. Contact us to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible. Did you know that in Eton Square: Continue reading
Nesbitt Realty works for landlords in Alexandria, VA. We appreciate the opportunity to serve the property owner’s needs. Nesbitt Realty does not manage the Kingstowne association. (We are not the association nor are we association management.) Rather, we manage townhouses that have become rental units. If you need a renter at Kingstowne we can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible. Continue reading
Take a look at these images from Sycamores At Van Dorn to see why this is one of our favorite communities in 22310.
Condo at Sycamores At Van Dorn
Your аgеnt ѕhоuld be interested іn уоur unіԛuе hоuѕіng needs. Thеу should еnсоurаgе you to dіѕсuѕѕ the ideal home уоu wаnt аnd саtеgоrіzе уоur wаntѕ and nееdѕ. Aѕk whаt рrісе range thеу normally sell in; a rеаltоr dеаlіng in $500,000 hоmеѕ may nоt be аѕ еxреrіеnсеd with thе needs of реорlе whо can оnlу аffоrd a $200,000 home. Whаt does thе buуеr’ѕ аgеnt dо fоr you? Will thеу find homes for уоu tо look at or wіll уоu be dоіng your own ѕеаrсh? Or bоth? Wіll thеу hаndlе things lіkе аррrаіѕаlѕ, іnѕресtіоnѕ and insurance? Will they bе there at the closing? For answers to the questions call (703)765-0300 or read more. Did you know your Nesbitt Realty agent can save you THOUSANDS? Here’s a great place to start your search. Ask us how our family-run business can save you thousands on your purchase.
- Alexandria homes priced between $100,000 to $125,000
- Alexandria homes priced between $125,000 to $150,000
- Alexandria homes priced between $150,000 to $175,000
- Alexandria homes priced between $175,000 to $200,000
- Alexandria homes priced between $200,000 to $225,000
- Alexandria homes priced between $225,000 to $250,000
- Alexandria homes priced between $250,000 to $275,000
- Alexandria homes priced between $275,000 to $300,000
5712 Medallion Ct in Loftridge in Fairfax County is listed for $400,000.Well cared for traditional 3 BR 3.5 bath home. Renovated kitchen, gleaming hardwoods, crown molding, built-ins, main lvl pwdr room, Anderson windows & doors. 2 BRs up plus 1 LL BR (being used as office). ALL w ensuite baths. Sit on your deck & … [Read more] Continue reading
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about Clermont in Alexandria VA if you’re thinking about buying here. Continue reading
Franconia Elementary School in Alexandria Virginia is a part of the Fairfax County school system. If your budget is between $569,952 and $629,947, 6103 Scotch Dr has 5 bedrooms and 2 fulls baths. The community is not only a part of the Franconia Elementary School district, but residents here also enjoy subway – 1 mile, commuter rail – 1 mile, public bus service, and metrorail bus – 1 mile. Continue reading
Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22310
Also Recommended Recent Listings
- $1,650: 6620 Potomac Ave #C1, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $2,199: 4851 28th St S #B, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Village | Comparables
- $1,350: 6621 Wakefield Dr #607, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $1,950: 309 Holland Ln #302, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Royalton | Comparables
- $2,100: 400 Cameron Station Blvd #225, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $2,499: 2800 Hyson Ln, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Pinewood Greens | Comparables
- $1,999: 2451 Midtown Ave #304, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $1,875: 6206 Old Valley Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Valleigh | Comparables
- $1,750: 2631 Walter Reed Dr #B, Arlington, VA 22206 | The Arlington | Comparables
- $1,950: 7941 Central Park Cir, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Franconia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling houses at Ridge View in Alexandria, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your brick rambler’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible. Did you know that in Ridge View:
- the average number of days on the market is 9.
- the most expensive property on the market is 4107 Duvawn St.
- the least expensive property on the market is 4311 Javins Dr.
Nesbitt Realty Sells Real Estate QuicklySelling a property quickly and at the best price can seem daunting in Northern Virginia. In order to ensure a fast sale, Nesbitt Realty prices our homes competitively. If you overprice, you run the risk of losing out on potential buyers. Your Realtor can help you to make sure that your home is clean, inviting, and in great shape. Our agent can point out where you should spend money and where you can save your money. Of course, a seller wants the home to show in the best possible light, so we recommend deep-cleaning, decluttering, and we’ll suggest that you make any necessary repairs. It’s best to stage the home with attractive furnishings and décor that complement the space. [Learn more about selling] We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Market ValuesContact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Ridge View.
Contact UsWe love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.