Find A 3 Bedroom Home in the Alexandria Area For $635,000
If you're considering a detached home like 6209 William Edgar Dr., then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22310 in Fairfax County area.
Fairfax County Considerations
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,380 sqft. However, 6209 William Edgar Dr. has 1,688 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $376
. Conversely, 6209 William Edgar Dr. is $376 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6209 William Edgar Dr. is 23 years old.
Furthermore, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/13/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about residences such as 6209 William Edgar Dr..
Are you deliberating the possibility of a $649,990 property selling for contemplating coughing up $649,990 in Alexandria, look at 6124 Cinnamon Ct Alexandria VA. This home is a 3 bedroom with 1,864 sqft of living space.
What follows are some 3-bedroom 3-baths interior row/townhouses for home buyers seeking late 20th-century homes not far from Franconia-Springfield Metro in Alexandria at Autumn Chase Hunt.
6211 William Edgar Dr has a lot to offer a home shopper in Alexandria, Virginia. The subject home is a 3 bedroom colonial at Autumn Chase Hunt in 22310 in Alexandria.
Dreaming of purchasing your own home? Outstanding. Andrew Patton is here to assist.
Are you considering a end unit townhouse selling for end unit townhouse is advertised for sale as a 3 bedroom with 2 full baths and 1 half-baths.
The Autumn Chase Hunt neighborhood is in the Kingstowne area of Alexandria and is home to 68 single-family residences and 156 townhomes.
This neighborhood is constructed in early 2000, the homes offer a number of colonial floor plans from which to choose with single-family homes featuring generous living space of upwards of 5000 sf. Continue reading
Autumn Chase Hunt is a planned community located in the heart of Fairfax County in Alexandria, Virginia, less than 15 miles from Washington D.C., Tyson’s Corner, Old Town Alexandria, and Arlington. It is only one mile away from the Franconia Springfield D.C. metro station with convenient access to I-495, I-395, and I-95. Continue reading
If you use Alan Clerinx
as your agent when buying 6727 Applemint Ln, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $3,311. If you're purchasing in 22310 and spending about $599,500, you want to reflect on this real estate.
Are you shopping for a property manager for a end unit townhouse like 6819 Oregano Ln?
Writing the lease is one of the most vital chores of any good property manager in 22310 in Fairfax County.