Enchanting 6-BR Detached Home - Arlington VA 22207
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the 22207 in Arlington area if you’re reflecting on the thought of purchasing a property like 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd.
Real Estate Things About The 22207 Area
4641 20th Rd N #7
- The median age of homes in the 22207 area is 15 years. 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd is 0 years old.
- The 22207 Area has an average price per square foot of $581
. In contrast, 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd is $574 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22207 area is 76 days.
- The average living area in the 22207 area is 2,937 sqft. Nevertheless, 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd has 3,920 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22207 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22207 area. 4641 20th Rd N #7
is listed for $218,000. But, 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is the highest-priced
home in the 22207 area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is asking $3,800,000.
Not to mention, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/16/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from the 22207 area or for information about places similar to 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd.
Collected Secrets About Properties Listed For Sale In Arlington County
How much do you want to pay for your new detached home? This real estate in 22207 is listed for sale for $2,350,000. Andrew Patton tells us that, depending upon your price range, you might want to look at this place at 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd on the market for $2,350,000.
If you use Alan as your real estate pro to purchase 3808 N Vernon St, Nesbitt Realty can pay you $8,003 at settlement! That's real money and real savings for you.
Are you shopping detached homes for sale in Arlington County? Email Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt is a local professional.