What are the floorplans at Montebello?
Floor plans vary slightly in some buildings, but this diagram indicates how most units are laid out in relationship to the building. The unit number is equal to the floor plus the suffix above. For example unit 801 is in the "1" tier and on the 8th floor.
Here is the same floor plan but rather than room suffix, the units are marked with the model number. In some cases, a hypen "r" indicates a reversed floor plan. For example the A model and the A-r model are the same floorplan, but the layout is reversed.
- A - 1 bedroom 1 bath 850 sq. ft.
- AA - 1 bedroom 1 bath 850 sq. ft. (Only available in some buildings)
- B - 1 bedroom 1 bath 1005 sq.ft.
- C - 1 bedroom 1 bath 1045 sq.ft.
- D - 2 bedroom 2 bath 1120 sq.ft.
- E - 2 bedroom 2 bath 1160 sq.ft.
- EE - 2 bedroom 2 bath 1160 sq.ft.
- F - 2 bedroom 2 bath 1195 sq.ft.
- G - 2 bedroom 2 bath 1305 sq.ft.
- H - 2 bedroom 2 bath 1525 sq.ft.
- J - 3 bedroom 2 bath 1695 sq.ft.
- GA - G combined with A unit
- JA - J combined with A unit