Walk To The Metro Garden-Style Condos
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
Huntington Walk is a nice little garden-style condo community on Rt. 1 in Fairfax County across from the Target south of Alexandria. The units are very nicely priced and in good shape. Many have updated kitchens and patios or balconies. The laundry is common, but the building is nice sturdy
brick. Huntington Walk is a 7 minute walk from the Huntington Metro. It is well served by Fairfax County Connector and the REX buses that regularly come down Rt. 1. Huntington Walk is less than five minutes from:
- Richmond Highway
- The GW Parkway
- The Huntington Metro station.
- Extensive shopping within ten minutes south on Route 1
Everything is easily within reach from your front door. These garden-style condos offer simple amenities, but with the money you save on a pool you can do the back stroke through cash in your living room. They also sport the following
- Electric Heat
- Central Air
- Free Parking
- Low condo fees
- One, two, and three bedroom layouts
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Sell your Huntington Walk condo.
Nesbitt Realty would love to help you achieve your goal. We can give you an accurate assessment of the market value of your property and let you know how quickly your condo will sell. Our family run business has helped buyers and sellers at Huntington Walk and we also manage rental property at Huntington Walk.
Are you considering putting your house up for sale, but not sure where to start? Afraid it will take too long to sell, or that you won’t get the price you want? Here are 4 tips to get you started:
1. De-clutter. This is one of the most important things you can do. It might be easier to think of de-cluttering like this – you’re moving anyway, so why not start packing now?
Pack up everything you don’t need and store the boxes out of sight in the garage (or consider temporarily renting a small storage locker).
2. Organize your closets – put similar colors together, pants together, skirts together, shirts together etc. Why? Because it will make the closets look bigger. (Really.) An organized closet appears bigger, and you want your closets to look as spacious as possible.
3. Make your home look like a model. You want to de-personalize as much as possible so potential buyers can imagine themselves and their own belongings occupying the space in your house. That means minimizing – putting away everything you don’t need or use. Clear off kitchen counters as much as possible – stash all those appliances you don’t use, and put miscellaneous small clutter in a few attractive baskets or boxes.
4. Call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300. We can give you objective tips on what you can do to move your property. We even have options for professionally staging your home if you’re interested. [learn more]
Map Of Real Estate For Sale At Huntington Walk