Near The Metro At Alexandria VA
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.
Huntington Mews are townhouses near the Huntington Metro and Old Town Alexandria. These homes boast an energy efficient design and amenities such as hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets & beautiful tile in the bathrooms. These large properties feature environmentally friendly appliances, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets and tiled floors in the bathrooms.
Huntington Mews townhouses has a desirable location just two blocks from the Huntington Metro Station and near Old Town Alexandria. The townhouses are also a short drive away from both Target and WalMart. This convenience to retail and close proximity to City of Alexandria, makes for the best of both worlds.
Map Of Real Estate For Sale At Huntington Mews
Refresh This Search
Need help selling a townhouse at Huntingon Mews?
Nesbitt Realty can help you get results fast. Contact us to get an accurate assesement of the market value of your townhouse and to learn more about how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.
The best way to update a property is to paint it. It’s a job that many sellers can do themselves.
Here are six suggestions for making the work go quickly.
- Move the furniture. Get as much furniture as possible out of the way, and then cover what’s left with plastic drop cloths held in place with masking tape.
- Buy good paint. Top-quality latex interior paint will hide what’s underneath and make the job go faster.
- Tape the edges. Taping the edges with painters tape will speed up the job and make the results more professional.
- Work top down. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls, then the windows and trim and finally the baseboards. This will cut down on time spent repairing drips and splatter marks.
- Cut in the corners. Applying a three-inch band of paint around the edges will allow you to fill in the middle with a paint roller.
- Apply paint generously. Trying to stretch the paint won’t save sellers any money if they have to repaint.
Source: Paint Quality Institute (09/21/2010)