Amenities Of The Isabella at Monticello Mews
It’s easy to feel spoiled at The Isabella, whether walking your dog at the Bark Park, cooling off at the pool, or working out at the fitness center. Amenities include:
- 25 meter lap pool with expansive sun deck
- Poolside resident lounge and cabana
- Private Bark Park
- Private ¼-mile fitness and walking path
- On-site Metro shuttle
- Community fitness room
- Outdoor sports court
- Controlled access gated community
- Front desk attendant with controlled lobby access
- Secure two-level underground garage parking
- Community bike rack
- Separate freight elevator
As soon as you open the door, you will find yourself surrounded by the finest materials, brought together for both simple elegance and practical convenience.
These features include:
42" custom maple cabinets with brushed nickel hardware • Under cabinet lighting • Granite counters • Stainless steel under mount sink • Kohler® brushed nickle pull-down kitchen faucet with integrated sprayer • ENERGY STAR®-rated Frigidaire® stainless steel kitchen appliances • Self-cleaning Frigidaire® gas range and oven • Designer pendant lighting • Over range microwave with task lighting.
12"x12" Italian-inspired stone tile and shower surrounds • Granite vanities with under mount porcelain sink and four-drawer base • Floor-to-ceiling linen cabinets • Polished chrome hardware • 6' soaking tubs and frame less glass shower enclosures in select residences.
- 9' ceilings throughout
- Expansive balconies in all units
- Wide-plank durable Shaw® Luminiere flooring in living, dining and kitchen
- Solid core 2-panel interior doors
- Brushed nickel door hardware
- Coffered ceilings in bedrooms
- Crown molding in living room, dining room, and kitchen
- High-efficiency full size front loading washer and dryers
- Shaw® recycled fiber carpet in bedrooms
- High efficiency tankless hot water heaters with remote temperature controls
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans and custom lighting in all bedrooms
- Insulated low-e double-hung windows and sliding balcony doors
- Low VOC paints
- High-efficiency gas heat
- Pre-wired for Verizon FiOS and cable TV
- Solar tube skylights in 6th floor residences
- Optional built-in granite-topped computer workstation in select residences
- Individually metered gas and electric.
Friendly, well-kept gated community with wonderful amenities: shuttle to & from Van Dorn metro, part-time concierge, basketball/volleyball court, 25-meter pool, gas grills, community room, fitness center, dog park, membership with the Bren Mar Recreation Center (pool & tennis courts) & walking trail. Spacious, underground designated parking provides 3 large additional storage units with space for motorcycles, bikes, etc. All day natural light illuminates engineered hardwood floors, granite countertops, and brand new stainless-steel appliances. Sliding glass door leads to private balcony with peaceful view of trees and outdoor storage closet. Brand new stackable washer/dryer, two large indoor closets, and ample cabinet space adds to its allure along with its proximity to 395, 495, Old Town
This Two Bedroom and Two Bath unit at the Isabella at Monticello Mews is Luxury Living at its best! Open, Spacious and Light Filled with many Upgrades and Upscale details throughout. Gorgeous Hardwoods flow through the entire Home. Gleaming Granite Counters, Furniture Grade Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances and a Breakfast Bar with plenty of seating completes the Gourmet Kitchen. An Open and Airy Living Space is perfect for Relaxing or Entertaining and leads to the Balcony that overlooks trees and affords peace and tranquility. The Master Suite with Large Walk-in Closet is attached to a Luxurious Master Bath with Granite Counters, Custom Tiled Shower and Floors. A second Full Bath is appointed with Upgrades as well and is steps from the Second Bedroom. There are Parking Spaces, one surface and one underground and 3 Storage Units for this home. The Isabella amenities include a Metro Shuttle, Community Room, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Concierge Services and more! Located near shopping, restaurants, commuter options as well as minutes to DC and Old Towne Alexandria the Isabella at Monticello Mews has everything you need all in one place- Luxury, Convenience and Community! Welcome Home!