Amenities Of The Isabella at Monticello Mews
It’s easy to feel spoiled at The Isabella, whether walking your dog at the Bark Park, cooling off at the pool, or working out at the fitness center. Amenities include:
- 25 meter lap pool with expansive sun deck
- Poolside resident lounge and cabana
- Private Bark Park
- Private ¼-mile fitness and walking path
- On-site Metro shuttle
- Community fitness room
- Outdoor sports court
- Controlled access gated community
- Front desk attendant with controlled lobby access
- Secure two-level underground garage parking
- Community bike rack
- Separate freight elevator
As soon as you open the door, you will find yourself surrounded by the finest materials, brought together for both simple elegance and practical convenience.
These features include:
42" custom maple cabinets with brushed nickel hardware • Under cabinet lighting • Granite counters • Stainless steel under mount sink • Kohler® brushed nickle pull-down kitchen faucet with integrated sprayer • ENERGY STAR®-rated Frigidaire® stainless steel kitchen appliances • Self-cleaning Frigidaire® gas range and oven • Designer pendant lighting • Over range microwave with task lighting.
12"x12" Italian-inspired stone tile and shower surrounds • Granite vanities with under mount porcelain sink and four-drawer base • Floor-to-ceiling linen cabinets • Polished chrome hardware • 6' soaking tubs and frame less glass shower enclosures in select residences.
- 9' ceilings throughout
- Expansive balconies in all units
- Wide-plank durable Shaw® Luminiere flooring in living, dining and kitchen
- Solid core 2-panel interior doors
- Brushed nickel door hardware
- Coffered ceilings in bedrooms
- Crown molding in living room, dining room, and kitchen
- High-efficiency full size front loading washer and dryers
- Shaw® recycled fiber carpet in bedrooms
- High efficiency tankless hot water heaters with remote temperature controls
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans and custom lighting in all bedrooms
- Insulated low-e double-hung windows and sliding balcony doors
- Low VOC paints
- High-efficiency gas heat
- Pre-wired for Verizon FiOS and cable TV
- Solar tube skylights in 6th floor residences
- Optional built-in granite-topped computer workstation in select residences
- Individually metered gas and electric.
Luxurious breathtaking first-floor unit with an open floor plan. Enjoy a beautiful view from the balcony. This unit has high ceilings, crown molding, hardwood floors, and an updated kitchen with granite counters, cherry wood custom made cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. This property comes with two master bedrooms, two full bathrooms and walk-in closets. A washer & dryer are located in the unit for your convenience. This unit comes with two parking spaces. One is in the garage below the unit. The owner paid an extra $20,000 for an additional reserved parking space. Extra storage is included. Community amenities include a pool, clubroom, concierge desk, fitness center, onsite BBQ area, dog park, basketball court & a membership to Bren Mar Rec Association. Location, location, location! There is a shuttle to the Van Dorn Metro for this amazing community. This condo is close to Washington DC, National Harbor, Old town Alexandria, Ft Belvoir, and major highways. Plus steps away from shopping, dining and entertainment.