Map of Real Estate For Sale In Fairfax County
Refresh This Search
Fairfax County Overview
Fairfax County is one of the largest counties in Virginia and one of the most prosperous counties in the nation. Much of the Capital Beltway lies in Fairfax County, but most of Fairfax County is just outside the Beltway. Fairfax County ranges widely in price, density and accessibility. Fairfax County surrounds the City of Fairfax and borders Alexandria, Arlington and Falls Church. Fairfax County ranges from urban to suburban, with homes to suit almost every taste and budget.
Northern, Central or Southern Fairfax County?
Because Fairfax County is so large our real estate guide arbitrarily divides Fairfax County into three parts:
- Northern Fairfax County (that part of Fairfax County north of I-66);
- Southern Fairfax County (Fairfax County south of I-95) and;
- Central Fairfax County (Fairfax County between I-66 and I-95).
Featured In Fairfax County
- Central Fairfax County VA Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Fairfax County Real Estate Tools
- Find homes by school district in Fairfax County VA
- Newer Homes in Fairfax County VA
- Northern Fairfax County Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Real Estate in Fairfax County’s 9 Magisterial Districts
- Southern Fairfax County Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Subdivisions of Fairfax County
- Zip codes of Fairfax County VA
Where are the properties for sale?
properties For Sale in Fairfax County By City
|Great Falls||95 Active|
|Falls Church||60 Active|
|Fairfax Station||17 Active|
|Oak Hill||7 Active|
|Dunn Loring||2 Active|
What is available?
properties For Sale in Fairfax County By Type
|Townhouses|| 196 Active including : |
|Condos|| 163 Active including : |
|Other|| 15 Active including : |
How much do homes in Fairfax County cost?
properties For Sale in Fairfax County By Price
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||65 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||53 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||127 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||112 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||155 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||314 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||178 Active|
When were homes in Fairfax County built?
properties For Sale in Fairfax County By Age
|Recently built (2017 - 2020)||352 Active|
|Newer (2011 - 2016)||33 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2010)||118 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||70 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||184 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||325 Active|
|Early 20th Century (1900 - 1937)||10 Active|
How big are homes in Fairfax County?
properties For Sale in Fairfax County By Size
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||11 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||81 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||165 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||146 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||108 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||93 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||134 Active|
|Sprawling (4,001 sqft and up)||356 Active|
Real Estate Options In Fairfax County