Map of Real Estate For Sale In Fairfax County
Refresh This Search
Fairfax County Overview
Fairfax County is one of the largest counties in Virginia and one of the most prosperous counties in the nation. Much of the Capital Beltway lies in Fairfax County, but most of Fairfax County is just outside the Beltway. Fairfax County ranges widely in price, density and accessibility. Fairfax County surrounds the City of Fairfax and borders Alexandria, Arlington and Falls Church. Fairfax County ranges from urban to suburban, with homes to suit almost every taste and budget.
Northern, Central or Southern Fairfax County?
Because Fairfax County is so large our real estate guide arbitrarily divides Fairfax County into three parts:
- Northern Fairfax County (that part of Fairfax County north of I-66);
- Southern Fairfax County (Fairfax County south of I-95) and;
- Central Fairfax County (Fairfax County between I-66 and I-95).
Featured In Fairfax County
- Central Fairfax County VA Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Fairfax County Real Estate Tools
- Find homes by school district in Fairfax County VA
- Newer Homes in Fairfax County VA
- Northern Fairfax County Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Real Estate in Fairfax County’s 9 Magisterial Districts
- Southern Fairfax County Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Subdivisions of Fairfax County
- Zip codes of Fairfax County VA
Where are the properties for sale?
Inventory Of Properties in Fairfax County Sorted By City
|Dunn Loring||4 Active|
|Fairfax Station||43 Active|
|Falls Church||133 Active|
|Fort Belvoir||3 Active|
|Great Falls||172 Active|
|Oak Hill||11 Active|
|West Springfield||1 Active|
What is available?
Inventory Of Properties in Fairfax County Sorted By House Type
|Garage/Parking Space||2 Active|
|Townhouses|| 434 Active including : |
|Penthouses|| 264 Active including : |
How much do homes in Fairfax County cost?
When were homes in Fairfax County built?
How big are homes in Fairfax County?
Real Estate Options In Fairfax County