Amenities of the Astoria
- Picnic Area with gas grill and 2 large picnic tables
- Garden Plaza is a spacious area for lawn games, relaxation or strolling
- Extra Storage
- Garage Parking and 24 guest parking space
- Outdoor Swimming Pool managed by Continental Pools has shade and lifeguard for safety
- Library/Party Room for informal meetings or slight reading
- Tennis Court with turf surface
- Management Aides for security, building management and resident assistance
- Clubhouse with a full kitchen, television, plenty of seating and game tables for events and gatherings
- 1, 2 Bedrooms
- Exercise Room
Astoria’s lobby is highlighted by hardwood flooring, brass railings, glass panels, mirrored columns, 2 seating areas and 2 levels. Astoria provides its residents with assigned parking.
The lawn is good for lounging around in the sun or playing a great game on the lawn. If the main office is not open, there are assistants that help with the enforcement of rules and and maintenance issues you may have.
The Astoria was included in the 1988 published Smithsonian’s book of Best Addresses: A Century of Washington’s Distinguished Apartment Houses for one of the Best Address.
Great opportunity to own a condo close to Courthouse Metro Station (.5 mi). Granite, Cherry & Stainless-Steel appliances with LOADS of cabinets & counter space. New carpet in bedrooms and freshly painted throughout, Patio with Sliding Doors, garage space #20, bike storage, & storage unit #174. The community has a plethora of amenities including an on-premise management office, pool, gym, sauna, a party room, ample guest parking spaces, tennis/sports courts. This condo really has everything you can ask for and off-site is the robust Courthouse Clarendon neighborhood. Across the street is Mom's Organic Market, a short bike distance to DC and Georgetown. Water Included.