Amenities of the Astoria
- Picnic Area with gas grill and 2 large picnic tables
- Garden Plaza is a spacious area for lawn games, relaxation or strolling
- Extra Storage
- Garage Parking and 24 guest parking space
- Outdoor Swimming Pool managed by Continental Pools has shade and lifeguard for safety
- Library/Party Room for informal meetings or slight reading
- Tennis Court with turf surface
- Management Aides for security, building management and resident assistance
- Clubhouse with a full kitchen, television, plenty of seating and game tables for events and gatherings
- 1, 2 Bedrooms
- Exercise Room
Astoria’s lobby is highlighted by hardwood flooring, brass railings, glass panels, mirrored columns, 2 seating areas and 2 levels. Astoria provides its residents with assigned parking.
The lawn is good for lounging around in the sun or playing a great game on the lawn. If the main office is not open, there are assistants that help with the enforcement of rules and and maintenance issues you may have.
The Astoria was included in the 1988 published Smithsonian’s book of Best Addresses: A Century of Washington’s Distinguished Apartment Houses for one of the Best Address.
PRICE REDUCED! **MAXIMUM CONVENIENCE**Less than a half mile to Metro! About a mile walk to Georgetown, close to bike trails, restaurants, nightlife and more! Open concept design, updated and improved throughout. On-trend kitchen renovation boasts white shaker cabinets, Dallas white granite countertops, Samsung appliances, and more! The main living area is especially spacious with a large closet, hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows, and access to a huge balcony located above the tennis courts. The bathroom features an over-sized vanity and handy medicine cabinet for superior storage. The master bedroom is also quite spacious with THREE separate closets, one being a walk-in. The Astoria is pet friendly, with garage parking, pool, gym, tennis, party room, additional storage, 24 hour desk & more.