Amenities of the Astoria
- Picnic Area with gas grill and 2 large picnic tables
- Garden Plaza is a spacious area for lawn games, relaxation or strolling
- Extra Storage
- Garage Parking and 24 guest parking space
- Outdoor Swimming Pool managed by Continental Pools has shade and lifeguard for safety
- Library/Party Room for informal meetings or slight reading
- Tennis Court with turf surface
- Management Aides for security, building management and resident assistance
- Clubhouse with a full kitchen, television, plenty of seating and game tables for events and gatherings
- 1, 2 Bedrooms
- Exercise Room
Astoria’s lobby is highlighted by hardwood flooring, brass railings, glass panels, mirrored columns, 2 seating areas and 2 levels. Astoria provides its residents with assigned parking.
The lawn is good for lounging around in the sun or playing a great game on the lawn. If the main office is not open, there are assistants that help with the enforcement of rules and and maintenance issues you may have.
The Astoria was included in the 1988 published Smithsonian’s book of Best Addresses: A Century of Washington’s Distinguished Apartment Houses for one of the Best Address.
Spacious studio in Rosslyn/Courthouse area. 1st floor condo has Murphy bed, custom cabinetry and granite in kitchen. Sliding doors to private balcony w/expansive garden area. Roomy dressing area, with good closet space. In-unit laundry; garage parking, separate storage. Pool, Tennis , fitness & clubhouse! Walking distance to Metro, dining & shopping! Secure bldg w/24 hr security. Pets welcome!