Amenities of the Astoria
- Picnic Area with gas grill and 2 large picnic tables
- Garden Plaza is a spacious area for lawn games, relaxation or strolling
- Extra Storage
- Garage Parking and 24 guest parking space
- Outdoor Swimming Pool managed by Continental Pools has shade and lifeguard for safety
- Library/Party Room for informal meetings or slight reading
- Tennis Court with turf surface
- Management Aides for security, building management and resident assistance
- Clubhouse with a full kitchen, television, plenty of seating and game tables for events and gatherings
- 1, 2 Bedrooms
- Exercise Room
Astoria’s lobby is highlighted by hardwood flooring, brass railings, glass panels, mirrored columns, 2 seating areas and 2 levels. Astoria provides its residents with assigned parking.
The lawn is good for lounging around in the sun or playing a great game on the lawn. If the main office is not open, there are assistants that help with the enforcement of rules and and maintenance issues you may have.
The Astoria was included in the 1988 published Smithsonian’s book of Best Addresses: A Century of Washington’s Distinguished Apartment Houses for one of the Best Address.
This bright studio is close to DC and the Rosslyn - Clarendon corridor. Easily accessible to both the Courthouse and Rosslyn Metro stations, the studio is sited in the Astoria community which offers amenities such as tennis court, pool, fitness center, green outdoor spaces, and areas to cookout. The unit itself is updated with wood flooring, granite counters ... a beautiful, bright unit with large sliding doors to a private, spacious terrace. The terrace is fenced-in, but offers a gate for easier access to pool and fitness center. There's nothing left to do but move-in! The building is also on a bike trail.