Homes and Condos Near the Pentagon in Arlington VA
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Pentagon City is located near the Pentagon in Arlington County Virginia. Nearby neighborhoods include Crystal City and Arlington Ridge. Pentagon City is located near the Pentagon in Arlington County Virginia between Rt. 1 and a bend in I-395 on its approach to Washington DC. Nearby neighborhoods include Crystal City and Arlington Ridge.
Some folks describe Pentagon City as one of Arlington's freshest and most fashionable neighborhoods. Pentagon City is a place of shops, restaurants and homes just paces from the Pentagon. Pentagon City well known for the the Fashion Centre, a multi-floored shopping mall, but there is a lot more to this little community.
There is plenty of hourly parking for the mall and around Pentagon City, but many visitors arrive via the Pentagon City Metro station---an underground stop on the both Yellow Line and Blue Line. Exiting the underground passage to the street Pentagon City sparkles with new construction and well-kept structures.
There are crowds of busy young adults who live work and play in Pentagon City, but the broad sidewalks and open walkways never feel crowded. Pentagon City residents amble paths and walkways that traverse expanses of finely-manicured lawns and landscaping. These walkways lead to public transportation as well as many retail services.
Life in Pentagon City is centered around the Pentagon City Metro and the shops and restaurants of Pentagon Row and the Fashion Center. Together with several other retail destinations Pentagon City provides a collection of some of the best shopping and dining in Northern Virginia. Pentagon City has everything from 24-hour grocery stores to trendy restaurants and happening bars. The Fashion Center alone has more than 150 shops and restaurants with Macy's, Nordstrom's, and Abercrombie & Fitch among the favorites of the sky-lit mall's more than 150 shops and restaurants including Macy's, Nordstrom's, and Abercrombie & Fitch and many others.
Nearby Virginia Highlands Park provides a pleasant break from Pentagon City's urban lifestyle. Virginia Highlands Park offers playgrounds, basketball courts, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, footpaths, and a soccer field. Pentagon City's neighbors have some of the most desirable real estate in Northern Virginia: Crystal City, Aurora Highlands and Arlington Ridge Road.
Single-Family Residences For Sale around Pentagon City VA
Townhouses For Sale around Pentagon City VA
Condominiums For Sale around Pentagon City VA
Rentals around Pentagon City VA
Map of Pentagon City real estate for sale
Refresh This Search
Considering selling your real estate in Pentagon City?
Everyday our family-run business competes against the biggest and most powerful names in real estate and every year of operation we have grown. This is because we know how to achieve our client's real estate goals and this is why we've won numerous awards for client-satisfaction.
Contact us for a no cost and no obligation assessment of your home's value.
More about selling
Real Estate Photography Tips
Exterior of House
- Move cars away from front and / or rear of house and close garage doors.
- Move trash cans and recycling bins inside or away from house.
- Remove newspapers from driveway and sweep leaves.
- Open deck furniture umbrellas, remove grill covers and put any deck cushions on furniture.
- Hide toys and sporting equipment in garage or storage containers.
Interior of House
- Turn on all interior lights and open all blinds. Make sure any burned out light bulbs have been replaced.
- Clean vertical surfaces that reflect light such as mirrors, refrigerators, windows, television screens, etc.
- Hide all pet beds, toys, bowls, etc. in a closet or storage container.
- Remove items other than non-religious framed art or decor hanging from walls.
- Keep in mind that items being moved from room to room will show in photos of other rooms, so please hide items in closets and / or storage areas that will not be photographed
- Clear off countertops
- Remove hanging dish towels and small area rugs.
- Hide garbage can along with pet food bowls, mats and other items.
- Make beds and be sure the mattress or any objects under the bed are not showing
- Hide all personal items such as books, phones, remotes, etc. (Tip: You can hide them under the pillows!)
- We suggest that personalized decor be removed from children’s rooms so their names and pictures don’t show in the photos which will go on the internet.
- Make it look as large as p0ssible by removing shoes, coats, throw rugs, etc.
- If dining area is small, remove extra leaves from tables to make the room look larger.
- Show off the woodwork on the table by removing protector, tablecloths or placemats.
- Remove extra dining chairs from the room so it doesn’t look overcrowded and smaller than it really is.
- Keep the floors as clear as possible to emphasize the beauty of any wood floors
- Make sure all televisions and computer monitors are turned off, and if portable hide from view
- Clear surfaces such as end tables and coffee tables of items that are not decorative, and hide all magazines, books, remotes, tissue boxes, etc.
Bathrooms / Powder Rooms
- Wash all mirrors. Even the smallest splatter mark is magnified in photos.
- Hide the trash can, toilet brush, bathmats and plunger.
- Remove family bath and hand towels. (Tip: Don’t forget to remove the robe hanging on the back of the door.) You can keep a clean decorative / nice towels hung neatly.
- Remove All toiletries from the counter and the shower/tub area, such as shampoo bottles, razors, toothbrushes, etc.
- Make sure the toilet paper roll isn’t empty or hanging down off the roll.