Condos For Sale At The Ballston Metro In Arlington VA
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.
Westview and Eastview are condominium communities located near Ballston Metro, shops and restaurants. These condos also offer generous amenities, like fitness center, rooftop pool and BBQ area. Condos at Westview at Ballston were built in 1988 but most have been recently renovated to a high standard. The Westview and Eastview are 10 story condominium towers with the following features:
- Front door paint, hardware and address plate
- Lever door hardware
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Bath vanity, hardware, mirror, toilet and accessories
- HVAC and hot water heaters
- Carpeting and pad in the living rooms and bedrooms
- Ceramic flooring in kitchens, foyer and sunrooms
- Designer lighting package
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Maple kitchen cabinets
The location of Eastview and Westview condominiums in Ballston offers residents the convenience of commuting, shopping, dining as well as recreational and entertainment opportunities. Ballston Metro Station, Ballston Common Mall and other establishments are all at this condominium community's accessibility.
No properties available at this time.
Sell your condo at Westview and Eastview!
Are you considering putting your house up for sale, but not sure where to start? Afraid it will take too long to sell, or that you won’t get the price you want? Here are 4 tips to get you started:
1. De-clutter. This is one of the most important things you can do. It might be easier to think of de-cluttering like this – you’re moving anyway, so why not start packing now?
Pack up everything you don’t need and store the boxes out of sight in the garage (or consider temporarily renting a small storage locker).
2. Organize your closets – put similar colors together, pants together, skirts together, shirts together etc. Why? Because it will make the closets look bigger. (Really.) An organized closet appears bigger, and you want your closets to look as spacious as possible.
3. Make your home look like a model. You want to de-personalize as much as possible so potential buyers can imagine themselves and their own belongings occupying the space in your house. That means minimizing – putting away everything you don’t need or use. Clear off kitchen counters as much as possible – stash all those appliances you don’t use, and put miscellaneous small clutter in a few attractive baskets or boxes.
4. Call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300. We can give you objective tips on what you can do to move your property. We even have options for professionally staging your home if you’re interested. [learn more]