Condominiums on the Orange Line in Arlington VA
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.
Virginia Square condominiums are located at 901 Monroe St. N. in Arlington, VA 22201. Commuters love these condos because they are located directly across the street from the Virginia Square Metro. Virginia Square condos are spacious, they offer garage parking and storage unit, as well as generous building amenities, including pool and exercise room.
Built in 1998 and 1999, Virginia Square Condominiums offers 208 units featuring 1 to 3 bedroom floorplans having 705 to 2113 square feet of living space.
Virginia Square condos are not far from St. Charles School, Washington-Lee High School and Arlington Science Focus School.
Virginia Square is a residential community found at 901 Monroe St. N Arlington in Virginia 22201. This building is located at the Virginia Square Metro and has a number of exciting conveniences, amenities and features.
- Modern and luxurious as built in 1999.
- Located across the Virginia Square Metro Station – convenient for commuters
- Bedroom plans – 1 or 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- Total of 208 units (705 to 2,113 square feet each)
- 2 Pets are allowed of maximum weight 25lbs per unit.
- Floor to ceiling windows for grand urban views
- Ceramic Tile Foyer
- Open living room plan
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Gas fireplaces
- Wrap around Terraces
- Fitness Center
- 3 blocks away from restaurants and shops
- Garage Parking
- Party Room
- Extra Storage