Amenities Of Virginia Square
Virginia Square is a residential community found at 901 Monroe St. N Arlington in Virginia 22201. This building is located at the Virginia Square Metro and has a number of exciting conveniences, amenities and features.
- Modern and luxurious as built in 1999.
- Located across the Virginia Square Metro Station – convenient for commuters
- Bedroom plans – 1 or 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- Total of 208 units (705 to 2,113 square feet each)
- 2 Pets are allowed of maximum weight 25lbs per unit.
- Floor to ceiling windows for grand urban views
- Ceramic Tile Foyer
- Open living room plan
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Gas fireplaces
- Wrap around Terraces
- Fitness Center
- 3 blocks away from restaurants and shops
- Garage Parking
- Party Room
- Extra Storage
SUN 12/08 open house CANCELLED due to CONTRACT! Two Bedroom, Two Full Bathroom unit on 9th floor at Virginia Square Condominium! Amazing LOCATION directly across street from Virginia Square Metro station (Orange and Silver lines), with Quincy Park, Giant grocery, and much more just outside the doorstep. Crisp & clean Residence #903 features brand new carpet, fresh paint, detailed moldings, gas Fireplace, and spacious balcony overlooking Fairfax Drive with panoramic vistas spanning from Ballston to Clarendon. Condo amenities include outdoor swimming pool, recently renovated exercise room, billiards and party rooms, garage parking (1 reserved space #304), and extra storage units (#340). SOLD!