Amenities Of Virginia Square
Virginia Square is a residential community found at 901 Monroe St. N Arlington in Virginia 22201. This building is located at the Virginia Square Metro and has a number of exciting conveniences, amenities and features.
- Modern and luxurious as built in 1999.
- Located across the Virginia Square Metro Station – convenient for commuters
- Bedroom plans – 1 or 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- Total of 208 units (705 to 2,113 square feet each)
- 2 Pets are allowed of maximum weight 25lbs per unit.
- Floor to ceiling windows for grand urban views
- Ceramic Tile Foyer
- Open living room plan
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Gas fireplaces
- Wrap around Terraces
- Fitness Center
- 3 blocks away from restaurants and shops
- Garage Parking
- Party Room
- Extra Storage
Spacious and bright 2BR/2BA rare floor plan at the Hawthorn! Plenty of natural light streams through large picture windows in this quietly tucked away corner unit. Plenty of closet space, modern lighting, custom drapes and sizable balcony. Fantastic location and perfect for commuters! Steps to restaurants, bars and shopping as well as the new Ballston Quarter! 5 minute walk to both the VA Square and Ballston metro stations. Easy access to I-66, Route 50 and DCA. 1 garage parking space included. Pet-friendly building offers fitness center, business center and secluded common patio.
Awesome 2BR/2.5BA with den in an excellent location. Open layout large windows. Kitchen with SS, granite and beautiful hardwoods. Full-size washer & dryer. Brand New Rinnai Heating/AC unit. One block to Virginia Square Metro. Close to Giant Food, restaurants, library and shopping. Building has exercise room, comm. room and roof terrace with great views. Garage parking & storage included.