Lincolnia is that part of Fairfax County that abuts the City of Alexandria VA at the westernmost point near the intersections of I-395 and I-495. Lincolnia is home to several industrial parks and large warehouse stores, but there are also a few premium neighborhoods tucked into hidden corners in this community.
5 Fast Facts about Lincolnia
- Lincolnia is located in Fairfax County between Alexandria and Annandale.
- Most homes are single family detached with a small portion of townhouses.
- The nearby Green Spring Park and Lillian Carey Park provide walking trails, playgrounds and spacious land.
- Commuting is quick and easy with the interstate minutes away.
- Landmark Town Center is also within close proximity and many predict will boost property values when complete.
Single-Family Residences For Sale at Lincolnia
Lincolniashowing real estate for sale in the Lincolnia area of Alexandria VA
Refresh This Search
Considering selling your property at Lincolnia?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run brokerage. We appreciate every client and we'd love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you or to get a free assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
We'd love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
More about selling your property
What are buyers seeking?
A new Realtor.com® survey of more than 1,000 home shoppers revealed that privacy is no longer at the top of everyone’s list. More than 20 percent of home shoppers aged 55 and older cite having their own space as the driving factor of purchasing a home, followed by physical comfort and the stability of owning a home. Conversely, only 12 percent of buyers under the age of 55 cited privacy as their chief priority. 17 percent of millennial buyers placed family needs as their top priority when looking for a home, followed by stability (14 percent) and personal expression (13 percent).