Lincolnia is that part of Fairfax County that abuts the City of Alexandria VA at the westernmost point near the intersections of I-395 and I-495. Lincolnia is home to several industrial parks and large warehouse stores, but there are also a few premium neighborhoods tucked into hidden corners in this community.
5 Fast Facts about Lincolnia
- Lincolnia is located in Fairfax County between Alexandria and Annandale.
- Most homes are single family detached with a small portion of townhouses.
- The nearby Green Spring Park and Lillian Carey Park provide walking trails, playgrounds and spacious land.
- Commuting is quick and easy with the interstate minutes away.
- Landmark Town Center is also within close proximity and many predict will boost property values when complete.
Considering selling your property at Lincolnia?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run brokerage. We appreciate every client and we'd love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you or to get a free assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
We'd love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
More about selling your property
Nesbitt Realty Sells Real Estate Quickly
Selling a property quickly and at the best price can seem daunting in Northern Virginia. In order to ensure a fast sale, Nesbitt Realty prices our homes competitively. If you overprice, you run the risk of losing out on potential buyers. Your Realtor can help you to make sure that your home is clean, inviting, and in great shape. Our agent can point out where you should spend money and where you can save your money. Of course, a seller wants the home to show in the best possible light, so we recommend deep-cleaning, decluttering, and we’ll suggest that you make any necessary repairs. It’s best to stage the home with attractive furnishings and décor that complement the space.