Lincolnia is that part of Fairfax County that abuts the City of Alexandria VA at the westernmost point near the intersections of I-395 and I-495. Lincolnia is home to several industrial parks and large warehouse stores, but there are also a few premium neighborhoods tucked into hidden corners in this community.
5 Fast Facts about Lincolnia
- Lincolnia is located in Fairfax County between Alexandria and Annandale.
- Most homes are single family detached with a small portion of townhouses.
- The nearby Green Spring Park and Lillian Carey Park provide walking trails, playgrounds and spacious land.
- Commuting is quick and easy with the interstate minutes away.
- Landmark Town Center is also within close proximity and many predict will boost property values when complete.
Considering selling your property at Lincolnia?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run brokerage. We appreciate every client and we'd love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you or to get a free assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
We'd love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
More about selling your property
The best way to update a property is to paint it. It’s a job that many sellers can do themselves.
Here are six suggestions for making the work go quickly.
- Move the furniture. Get as much furniture as possible out of the way, and then cover what’s left with plastic drop cloths held in place with masking tape.
- Buy good paint. Top-quality latex interior paint will hide what’s underneath and make the job go faster.
- Tape the edges. Taping the edges with painters tape will speed up the job and make the results more professional.
- Work top down. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls, then the windows and trim and finally the baseboards. This will cut down on time spent repairing drips and splatter marks.
- Cut in the corners. Applying a three-inch band of paint around the edges will allow you to fill in the middle with a paint roller.
- Apply paint generously. Trying to stretch the paint won’t save sellers any money if they have to repaint.
Source: Paint Quality Institute (09/21/2010)