We want what’s best for the client.
Brigadoon's all-brick condominium townhomes boast quality construction and old-fashioned stylings. The Brigadoon Townhomes are located in the West End area of Alexandria, Virginia. This community has many features that include, cathedral ceilings in select units and brick wood burning fireplaces. The Brigadoon also features fenced back-yard areas. Here's some of the highlights of homes at Brigadoon.
- Cement block, fire retardant and noise insulation separates each townhouse
- Georgian brass exterior light fixtures (front and rear)
- Capital lighting decorator selected interior light fixtures
- Anderson windows
- Atrium doors with custom solid brass hardware
- Screen and storm doors are installed on most townhomes
- Privacy fencing between rear yards
- Many rear yards are bricked with planting areas
"Green" condos years ahead of their time
- R-30 Attic, R-11 Outside Wall Insulation
- Many townhomes have energy efficient and sun repellent screening
- Energy Efficient Heat Pump Heating and Air Conditioning
- Dual damper efficient air management air handling system; many townhomes have electro-static air cleaners
- Large washer/dryer units installed in all units