Condos on the Potomac at the Northside of Old Town
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.
Marina Towers is located at 501 Slaters Lane in Alexandria, Virginia along the banks of the Potomac just north of Old Town Alexandria. Marina Towers is located near many of Northern Virginia’s major thoroughfares and is positioned conveniently close (only 3 miles away) to Reagan National Airport, and Washington DC, making the Marina Towers every commuter’s dream. The property is situated on the banks of the Potomac with views to bald eagle nesting sites on one side and the city skyline at the other side. The Towers peer over the Mount Vernon Trail. Residents can use the trail to walk to Old Town and it's many shops and boutiques, or can follow the trail towards Reagan National Airport, Potomac Landing Marina and Washington DC.
Marina Towers offers its residents a distinct sense of community, providing weekly movies nights on the community large screen TV, scheduled yoga classes and even a digital camera club. Residents can also head down to the community dog walk or visit the tiki bar. It doesn't end there, the Marina Towers community often comes together to serve through programs such as river clean ups and send-a-kid-to-camp.
Residents need only walk to the corner of the road to catch the metro bus, making the Marina Towers a dream for commuters. Condos at Marina Towers in Alexandria VA have
- Convenience Store
- Fitness Center
- Tiki Bar
- access to Mount Vernon Trail;
- all utilities included in the condo fee.
- Garage parking is also available with some condos.
- Verandas viewing the river
- Accessibility to George Washington bike trail
- Parking for everyone
- Condos at Marina Towers were built in 1970
- Schools serving the community are: Jefferson-Houston Elementary School, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.