A Neighborhood In Del Ray Alexandria VA
If you'd prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.
St. Elmo is found at the eastern edge of Del Ray along Rt. 1 in Alexandria between Old Town and Crystal City, not far from Potomac Yards. Homes in St. Elmo are generally brick townhouses featuring small porches and basements. Many of these homes have been highly renovated owing to the excellent commute this neighborhood offers for those who work in DC, Arlington and Crystal City.
Considering selling your home in Alexandria VA?
What’s the Difference Between a Real Estate Agent and a Realtor?More than two million people have earned real estate licenses but only a small percentage of these are Realtors. Realtors are members in good standing of the National Association of Realtors, their state association of Realtors and a local real estate board. Realtors are held to high standards of ethical behavior and must undergo continuing education annually to remain accredited. All agents of Nesbitt Realty are Realtors!
What Does a Realtor Do?Realtors are required by law to:
- perform necessary and customary acts to assist in the purchase or sale of real estate.
- perform these acts in good faith and with reasonable care.
- properly account for money or other property placed in his or her care.
- disclose “adverse material facts” which are, or should be, within the agent’s knowledge.
- the quality of schools,
- the safety of the community,
- traffic volume,
- Metro accessibility
- nearby parks and attractions