Are you looking at houses in Great Falls Virginia? Start here. 11209w Montpelier Rd will set you back $1,475,000 if you want to buy in Great Falls. It’s a great way to stay apprised of the real estate developments in Great Falls.
Whаt does thе buуеr’ѕ аgеnt dо fоr you in Arlington? Will thеу find homes for уоu tо look at or wіll уоu be dоіng your own ѕеаrсh? Or bоth? Wіll thеу hаndlе things lіkе аррrаіѕаlѕ, іnѕресtіоnѕ and insurance? Will they bе there at the closing?
Your аgеnt ѕhоuld be interested іn уоur unіԛuе hоuѕіng needs. Thеу should еnсоurаgе you to dіѕсuѕѕ the ideal home уоu wаnt аnd саtеgоrіzе уоur wаntѕ and nееdѕ. Find out whаt рrісе range thеу normally sell in; a Rеаltоr dеаlіng in $1,500,000 hоmеѕ may nоt be аѕ еxреrіеnсеd with thе needs of реорlе whо can оnlу аffоrd a $200,000 home.
Learn more about buying a home
Are you looking at the most affordable purchases in Arlington VA? You may want to start here:
- Arlington homes priced between $100,000 to $125,000
- Arlington homes priced between $125,000 to $150,000
- Arlington homes priced between $150,000 to $175,000
- Arlington homes priced between $175,000 to $200,000
- Arlington homes priced between $200,000 to $225,000
- Arlington homes priced between $225,000 to $250,000
- Arlington homes priced between $250,000 to $275,000
- Arlington homes priced between $275,000 to $300,000
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management in Falls Church VA. Falls Church is a great place to find an affordable condo with a commute that will make you happy.
Buying a home in 22312? Did you know:
- The average above grade living area in 22312 is 1,570 sq.ft.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in 22312 is 24 years.
- If you are shopping in 22312, you might want to look at Pinecrest.
- Properties in 22312 range from 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at 22312 attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Glasgow, Holmes, and Poe Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22312 typically do not have basements.
- Residents here are served by Bren Mar Park, Columbia, James K. Polk, Parklawn, Samuel W. Tucker, Weyanoke, and William Ramsay Elementary Schools.
- Properties range from $136,900 to $1,200,000.
Properties in 22314 range from $240,000 to $6,200,000 with 1 to 8 bedrooms. The most popular style of home on the market is (unsurprisingly) colonial. The average age of townhouses on the market in 22314 is just 38 years. If you’re looking for a brick townhouse with a historic colonial feel, but all of the amenities and conveniences of a modern home you may want to check out Old Town Greens.
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 785 sq.ft.
Added: 02/15/17, Last Updated: 02/16/2017
Property Type: Residential Garden 1-4 Floors for Sale
MLS Number: FX9863639
Subdivision: Belle View
- Completely renovated
- New Double Pane Windows
- NEW HVAC System
- New Kitchen with granite countertops,
- all wood 42″ cabinets with glass backsplash,
- SS Appliances
- NEW Solid hardwood floors through out** New … [Read more]
4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,900 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 16,750 sq.ft.
Added: 02/13/17, Last Updated: 02/20/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX9861737
Subdivision: Mason Hill
Pristine, brick colonial has 4 BR-all upstairs. Attached 2 car gar. Main lvl has large family rm off kitchen & screened porch. Library w/built-ins.Gleaming hardwd floors on main & upper. Lg basement is partially finished w/ … [Read more]
If you’re considering buying a houses at Sleepy Hollow Woods, you’re probably already well aware that Sleepy Hollow Woods is in Fairfax County and Annandale. 6838 Murray Ln has 4 BR, 2 BA and 1 1/2 BA. Sleepy Hollow Woods is around 5 miles from National Airport and the neighborhood has commuter bus service during rush hour. Compare the average assessed value in Sleepy Hollow Woods of $496,460 to 6838 Murray Ln which is selling for $574,900. The average living area in Sleepy Hollow Woods is 2,029. Homes in Sleepy Hollow Woods are 57 years old.
If your home buying budget is around $600,000 in Alexandria City County, your first question is what type of home can I afford? Prices vary across the county but in 22314 our featured garden-style condos will cost you 600,000. Our featured property is located at 1115 Cameron St #207 in The Prescott.